Second Partner meeting of Sustain-T project in Plymouth
In the beginning of June, partners travelled to Plymouth, UK, to attend the second transnational partner meeting within the Sustain-T project. The main topics of the meeting were:
- the results of the conducted research into the sustainability performance of the tourism MSEs
- overview of the results and summary of the feedbacks received on the Curriculum Validation Workshops
- timeframe and methodology for Curriculum development
Partners furthermore discussed how the Curriculum, the learning content, the Self-audit, Resource-mapping and Ideation tools and the e-learning platform will be mutually linked logically and technically so that it best serves the needs of the target group.
The meeting was very productive with valuable discussions that were a great contribution to successful delivery of the next project tasks. All project activities have been properly scheduled for the next period and new deadlines were agreed. Partners also clarified partners’ roles and needs in the project. Dissemination of the project results and quality management of the project have also been discussed among partners.
The forthcoming partnership meeting will take place in Sofia, Bulgaria, in October 2018. Until then, partners will work on the development of the first three modules of the Curriculum, with the help of which tourism MSEs will
- raise their awareness of sustainable tourism practices
- improve their networking and collaboration skills for establishing alliances and implementing joint sustainability initiatives.